Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A blog breakthrough

Well, I never did it before and didn't want because I can't. I can't pose, I don't have place and time to take outfit photos as good as yours. I don't have interesting outfits and I don't like myself. But today I felt so so so inspired by your blogs that I couldn't help myself and tried.
Maybe it's because this new skirt. I saw her yesterday on sale and fell in love. But unfortunately I have a debit on my account. I suffered all day, couldn't think about anything else - just that skirt, which I had to leave in the shop. It was crazy. But - for what else we have lovely boyfriends? We both have a total lack of money, but he hasn't got a debit yet so... Here it is, my lovely skirt MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE!!!

Well, and those outfit photos were a little gift for myself after almost ending well my exams:)










Hope for your comments!!!




3 comments:

  1. Hello you! I'm so glad you got that skirt, it's gorgeous! and it looks perfect on you, it's lovely to see you! and I like your poses, I love the way you have photographed yourself, it's very natural, your hair is the most lovely colour and you have such a pretty face. At first I was quite nervous about the posing, and now I take my photos outside! my confidence has improved so much x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I don't think I ever enjoy taking photos! It's the one thing I hate about my blog. We are our harshest critics, aren't we? You look wonderful though! I really like that picture of you holding the book. And great outfit, too. You look super cozy and I love the print of your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh the skirt and the tights are really really amazing! and you look so lovely, and i think of course you can pose! probably you just see yourself with different eyes darling, because you are beautiful! i´m sure your boyfriend will agree with me!
    kiss,mary

    ReplyDelete