Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry and bright

If you want to find some magic in this world you should probably look on small lights and candles. The play of shadow and brightness always takes me to another world. I like capturing them, even if in general it looks always the same.

Yes, this is my Christmas post. I'm leaving to visit my family today (scared as hell, because I have a travel-fobia...) so I think I'll appear here after the Christmas celebration (if I'll survive). 

Leaving you with those lights of mine and best wishes - let these days me merry and BRIGHT... Let the colours and lightness go into your mind. Find time for peace, for love, for pleasures.

Happy holidays!














3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful and blessed Holiday! I hope you have a perfect Holiday with your family, and good luck with the travelling, such beautiful pics of light x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love looking into lights, it is so super relaxing! i wish you save travelings and a merry xmas!
    love and kiss,mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm travelling to see my family as well tomorrow and just like you, I hate travelling, especially at that time of the year. good luck and see you next year!

    ReplyDelete