Thursday, August 21, 2014

Miss Stark and other redheads.

As I am totally not into fantasy series like Game of Thrones (to be honest I think they are quite crappy - and I will not talk about the fact, than in the big personality quiz about what fictional character are you most like, I have scored Cersei Lannister), I am also not interested in celebrities, who are starring there. But being bored at work and using social media, you sometimes just pop into fandom sites. So I can tell now Ygritte from Sansa Stark and I prefer the first one, because she has at least a strong character. Sansa is dull and iritiaiting with her submission to the rules of men world.  Her character is played by Sophie Turner. And Sophie herself is not dull at all. 
She can be honestly qualificated to my list of "Redheads I wanna to be like".



You Magazine







Tatler Magazine







Vanidad Magazine






Unfortunately I'm more similar to Rose Leslie, who plays Ygritte. But, she is kind of... charming, too.
Maybe not like a nymph, as Sophie, but...
And she was also in Downton Abbey, that's the point!


Rose Leslie
eee... me?




Funny what you can write about when you are alone at work, isn't it?
I would love to hear from you:)

N.





2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to respond to your wonderful comments (truly, they make my day). It's hard to sit at the computer when the sun is shining and calling your name! Sometimes I can't believe where I live either - oh, the trees and water! But truthfully, everyone where I live complains all the time, can you believe that? They say they're bored and there's nothing to do. Grass is always greener as I say!

    And this post speaks right to my heart, for I am a big fan of both the books and show! I actually find Ygritte to be the fairer of the two redheads (obviously both are beautiful in their own right and beauty is in the eye of the beholder).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red hair is just the best hair ever! :-)

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete