Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Moda del sur



It was snowing today in my city, everything started to look so charming and pre-Christmas. That's my favourite part of the year. I hate Christmas itself because it's never been magical or special in my family but looking how world is preparing for that wonderful time is a real pleasure. But today I want to take you away from snow, lights and glittering trees. Just for a moment, before we all go freaked about winter celebrations.
Recently I watched quite dumb film with Eva Longoria. It was called "Without men". The idea for this movie wasn't so stupid, but the plot... no comment. But in spite of that, I really liked the actresses. Well, let's say their talent wasn''t too obvious, but all of them were beautiful and have their own, indyvidual expression. It was inspiring enough to look for some Southern America style ideas. And writing "style" I mean the way of being as much as fashion. Let these colours warm you up and make you forget about winter just for a one more little while!

BLAZE OF COLOURS! CRAZY FOLK DETAILS! JOY, EASINESS, TRADITION, FEMINITY! UNUSUAL.

Benito Fernandez

Cardon

Massun

Lola de Alejandro



Massun



Benito Fernandez


Agatha Ruis de la Prada

Rapsodia





No comments:

Post a Comment