Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cosy winter with Ehren&Andrew

Today just two, but beautiful winter fashion pictures. I picked them because there are somehow unique - clear, ascetic but cosy at the same time. It feels like Xmas while looking at them, but as you can see they are not golden-lighten-glitter, like other December fashion shots.  I liked only that two of the session with Ehren Dorsey by Andrew Yee for How to Spend It, other were too masculine, too "Beauty and the Bold", too geometric. But model's look in that session reminded me of few things I like very much recently - Ginnifer Goodwin from "Once upon a time", new Xavier Dolan's film "Laurence Anyways" (mostly those masculine pictures) and Xmas, as I mentioned before. I like Ehren Dorsey - she's original and brave in such short haircut, so powerful and delicate at the same time. And the background - clear and ascetic. No seductive, unnatural poses. That's the key to the success in those photographs. 






I'll be back with Adrew Yee, he does great job/art with his photographs.

And Ehren Dorsey for goodbye, in summer light. She's a fascinating model, so unusual.





1 comment:

  1. I love that you write in english now. The photographs are inspirering.

    ReplyDelete