Sunday, December 30, 2012

Fashion illustration dreams

I like fashion illustration, althought I'm not sure if I would call it art. It's not very far away from commercials on tv. But we like to watch a catchy commercials, don't we? I always wanted to have such a talent for drawing just to draw costumes and models. When I was little girl I loved to do designs on a piece of paper, make catalogues full of clothes and cosmetics and also the collages from cut pieces of beauty magazines. Then I tried to turn good fashion photos into drawings, I thought that it's easy. It looked easy. But I was never content with the result, so I don't do it very often. But sometimes... Specially after looking on such nice and expressive illustrations by Lovisa Burfitt. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment