Saturday, February 8, 2014

Opole is also happy!!!

OPOLE, POLAND 


Do you know about this idea that some cities make their own version of "Happy" by Pharell Williams?
My city did, too! I'm surprise that there is so much positive energy in my hometown!

I share it with you to show you that not only american or famous european cities can be modern, positive and cool! On the last minute you can see a chorus conductor who was my teacher when I was at music school. She's fabulous. You can also see Opole's sport people, modern dance group and food bloggers who are very active in my city.

So, welcome to my world. Happy world as you can see;)) Tell me how you like it :))




1 comment:

  1. I loved it! we loved it! I sat here with my Mr and 2 of my children and we loved it! it's an excellent video and it's great to see your hometown too, you live in a wonderful city with such wonderful happy people! ps I did like the panda too! x x x

    ReplyDelete