Sunday, February 9, 2014

I'm a cinammon expert

Girls, I've never tended to be a beauty expert. If I've ever said something about fashion it was just like talking about art or weather. I'm not a style blogger. Which sometimes I regret looking at your beautiful posts.
But there is one thing I have to tell you.

I gather some advices for redheads, because it's not common that beauty tips for us are found in magazines or popular sites. Once I found that strange, but tasty kind of thing - about cinnamon. 
Cinammon as hair conditioner. I love how it smells, so I decided to try it.
You must know I hardly ever do any beauty experiments which contain effort or making myself wait a long time, or prepare some mixture by myself. I don't have patience or determination.




What you should do? Wash your hair as normal.
I'm using now a newest Shauma product (I change my shampoo very often)*


Dry a little bit the hair. Then, take your conditioner. I use this: 


Mix it with cinnamon powder (in a bowl or just by your hands as I did) and put it in your hair.
Put a towel on your hair and keep it on for some time (half an hour or even the whole night!).
Then wash the hair. 



The result on my hair was incredible. I've never seen my hair so soft and so thick before. If you're a redhead it is possible you'll get some brown highlights. I can't notice it now, because it's evening and the light is no good. I can't describe the effect properly, I don't know all that experts' vocabulary in english. But I truely recommend you to try cinammon. If it won't make your hair as soft and beautiful as mine, at least you'd smell nicely.
On the site where I found the advice it was said that cinnamon helps your hair grow faster and stronger. 
I'd definitely try it again and check.


*I'm preseting the products to feel like a proper beauty blogger, I promise I won't do it again, I'm totally against the hidden commercials.

Tell me if you decide to try it and let me know about the results!







1 comment:

  1. I'm going to try this, you had me at the lovely smell and if it helps it become stronger! result! thank you for sharing this though, my hair is pretty awful x x x

    ReplyDelete