Thursday, July 2, 2015

Summer destination

Here it is - a heatwave. The thing because of which I really dislike summertime. Fortunately I spend afternoons at work, which is not, of course, the best place to be on holiday, but it has the positive aspect of avoiding heat outside. As I sit in the office I can sometimes take a look on a TV, which is switched on for clients, and currently Fashion TV is on. I had a chance, then, to catch few amazing shots from campaigns. And I definitely think, that making short commercial videos can be kind of art. Art of seducement, creation an turning ordinary into extraordinary.


 Burberry Autumn Winter 2015


   


 Madly Kenzo


 


I have chosen those two films, because they show two ways I see my style choices. I like vintage, nonchalant, independant look of strong Burberry women, absolute UK classics with hippie twist, but on the other hand I find myself an admirer of  artistic, maybe girly, but definitely bohemian looks with dreamy details... And style can definitely make us different people, play with our image, turn us to different paths of everyday choices...

So... are we going to London or spanish countryside?

One we know for sure... Amber Anderson will be in both!








No comments:

Post a Comment