Sunday, September 28, 2014

Goodbye summer roses


Saying goodbye to the summer, while (I think for the first time in my life) I forgot to notice the day when fall has begun. Of course I noticed its smell in the air, and colors, and most of all - the light. But not the exact day. I love autumn and what comes with it and after it (winter, snowing, yes!).
My red hair shines during the fall and people are more kind to me, maybe because I fit so well to the ambiance, with my freckles and warm-coloured clothes.
I seem calmer and more delicate now. I watch "Amelie" again and find it deep, even thought recently I was thinking of that movie as overrated. My words are in chaos but my mind is more quiet, I try to slow down and watch the leaf falling down.
But loving autumn doesn't mean I should not say goodbye to the summer properly, even if it was not special in any matter.

flowers...

cats...

pretty things...

little treasures...


and summer styles...

2 comments:

  1. It has been the most gentle descent into Autumn, it is the subtle changes we notice - I do like this season, beautiful colours! I do need to see Amelie, I've never watched it - and these are beautiful photo's of you x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you have a ginger cat? me too i can proudly say a ginger cat let me live with him haha
    those photos of you are so beautiful!!! and thank you a lot for your super sweet comments! you are such a sweetheart, well i don´t know if i could do a proper hair tutorial as i always mess around with my hair without plan haha
    wish you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete