Tuesday, July 29, 2014

It's all about music



Because I'm a viola player and I forget about it too often!

Inspired by classic.fm



Kobi Levi





The MUSE Tooled Leather Wide Mahogany Violin F-holes Belt





Elegant one


Vintage one



Extraordinary one



Piano Keyboard Music Notes Shaped Bi-Fold Clutch Long Wallet for Women
Charlotte Olympia






In the Key of Chic Dress - Cream, Black, Grey, Pockets, Belted, Daytime Party, Music, Fit & Flare, Sleeveless, V Neck, Cotton, Red, Luxe, Exclusives, Mid-length, Top Rated, WPI

ModCloth












1 comment:

  1. You play viola! how blooming wonderful! your musical post is brilliant, I am listening to Berlioz and admiring your pretty images, everything is perfect! and I adore the new pic of you (top right) fabulous! you remind me of Jean Shrimpton x x x

    ReplyDelete