Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hel looks inspiration guide

Where do Helsinki people look for inspiration:

Fairies, shamans and other good guys are my style icons - Helena, 40

Tibet and the 90s inspire me - Auri, 26

My style is classic British. The 20s and the 30s inspire me – when Europe was at its best - Jalmari, 21

 Details and colours inspire me - Sanni, 30

The north, Indians, fairies, the Sami people and nature inspire my style.- Mariannlinn, 22

Timelessness and the books by P.G.Wodehouse inspire me - Eliel, 27

Spanish flamenco dancers and Madrid street style inspire me - Paula, 19

Beyoncé is my religion - Sandra, 21

I like easy, comfortable and warm clothes, wilderness and forests inspire me at the moment - Udi, 26



Hel Looks - Street Style from Helsinki


No comments:

Post a Comment