Saturday, January 19, 2013

Holy ghosts and geishas

Alex Winston's voice is catchy and iritaiting at the same time. It remids me of the 80ties, infant girlish folk singers and geishas. I'm not sure about my opinion about her songs - they have a nice tune and quite fine lyrics, they' re great for a category "listening without obligation". Yay, not a bad idea - sometimes I'm not feeling comfortable with some kind of artists because I cannot tell if I admire them or not. So the category LISTENING WITHOUT OBLIGATION is a perfect solution. Don't talk, just listen. But I would not be myself if I don't comment - so, Alex... Alex is pretty, and she's got a style. And the video for Choice Notes is fine, too. Some various shots from suburbs make a sensual story of a place and thoughts.








No comments:

Post a Comment